Milan Fashion Week S/S 2014


Emilio Pucci 

Love the sporty aspect of the clothes, that actually gives them a strong feeling. Also love the patterns, and all the metalics envolved.


Francesco Scognamiglio

I am able to like more feminine collections, and this one caught my eye. I will always love floral prints, and lace is one of my favourite things in the world. Elegant and fluid. Screams Spring/Summer.


Versace

One of my favourite collections of all the fashion weeks. I got that rush and that adrenaline when I watched this on real time. So rock 'n roll, so sexy and flattering. I felt that I wanted every single piece that came out. Bow down, Donatella keeps surprising me these days.



Marni

Marni is one of those brands that always takes risks. You either love it or not at all. It all looks very sporty and athletic, still very light and fluid.


Antonio Marras

Loved the metallic pieces, and the structure of the outfits.



Fausto Puglisi

For the designer this is "Carolina Herrera meets Axl Rose", and I totally get that. I can feel the delicate mix of the elegance of Ch and the dark and dirty look of Axl Rose. Love the black, the jackets, and the patterns, so summery.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas