London Fashion Week S/S 2014


Antonio Berardi

A rebel turned into candy. I love the colours, a lovely pale rose with a delicious red. The oversized perfectos and swatshirts are amazing. An urban collection, yet classy and adorable.


Erdem

Another urban and super edgy collection. Love the materials but it doesn't feel like a spring/summer to me. I would wear it all, thou. 


Giles

I basicly love all the pieces. I'm in deeply love with the prints, and the hairstyle is totally stunning for this. Not much a fan of the shoes, but who cares... I'm mesmerized by all the rest.


House of Holland

This has a nineties feeling to me. After reading what was the inspiration for the designer, the chola girl gangs, I prove myself right. Love everyting, the patterns, the vivid colours, the make up, the silhouettes, the hair. They look hot and young.


Preen

Preen went for minimal and geometric this season. The prints look great. I feel they could fit amazingly in graphic design posters, they are perfectly made. Love also the assimetry of the outfits. The shoes just fit with the rest perfectly.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas