NYFW S/S 2014


Jeremy Scott

Jeremy Scott always comes up with great concepts. He always brings up a imaginative collection and transforms the models in real characters. Fashion has no limits, andthis is another playful collection. Fun, fresh and beautifully executed.


Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler are one of those names which you remember by its boldness, its fashion-forward items. For the next season, this is no exception. I'm always excited to see if they can amaze me more, and they did. Beautiful prints and awesome pleaded skirts that would made me totally happy. Love them all.


 Jason Wu

Love the fluid and solid mix on this. The lightness on the skirts and dresses, between the power of the jackets. Effortless and cool.


Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham strikes again and present us a beautiful collection. She plays with geometric figures in a way that is totally flattering and still lets the feminine shapes shine.


3.1 Phillip Lim

His inspiration was geology, the simple fact of "standing in solid ground". The patterns are beautiful, from the sweater that reminds you of the earth seen from the space, to the pieces that seem to had dirt thrown at them. 


Prabal Gurung

I must admit I am a fan of Prabal, and on a first look this wasn't my favourite collection. Yet I give him a high-five for not creating boundaries on his imagination and be fearless to innovate. His muse was Marilyn Monroe, which he "transported" for the modern times. I like the classic sillhouettes mixed with modern patterns, fabrics and colours.


Nanette Lepore

What I like the most here are the acid colours, so vivid and so "summer". I'm obsessed with that stunning orange. Adorable, feminine and fluid. Just like a sweet breeze on a hot day.


Sally LaPointe

Totaly love the minimalism on this. Love the soft colours, and the classy in it. The shoes are a must.


Milly

Sporty mixed with an oriental inspiration. Kinda cool.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas